Cardiomyopathies and Heart Failure
Cardiomyopathy is a disease of the heart muscle which affects its size, shape and structure. It is the main cause for the heart failure. Types of cardiomyopathies are Hypertrophic, Dilated and Restrictive. Risk factors in cardiomyopathies are heart failure, sudden cardiac arrest and the Treatment for cardiomyopathies are healthy eating, aiming for a healthy weight, managing stress. The heart can't pump blood to your body is heart failure.
- Track 1-1 Congestive heart failure
- Track 2-2 Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathies
- Track 3-3 Dilated Cardiomyopathies
- Track 4-4 Restrictive Cardiomyopathies
- Track 5-5 Left and Right Sided Heart Failure
- Track 6-6 Heart failure in children and adolescents