Cardiovascular diseases are conditions that include the blood veins, the heart, or both. The cardiovascular system, also known as the circulatory system, moves blood throughout the human body. It is composed of the heart, arteries, veins, and capillaries. Symptoms of cardiovascular disease include Pains or pressure in the chest, which may indicate angina along with pain or discomfort in the arms, the left shoulder, elbows, jaw, or back; Shortness of breath (also known as dyspnea); Nausea and fatigue; Light-headed or faint and Cold sweat.
- Track 1-1 Ischemic Heart Disease
- Track 2-2 Congenital Heart Disease
- Track 3-3 Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Track 4-4 Cerebrovascular Disease (Stroke)
- Track 5-5 Cardiovascular Disease and the Pregnant Patient