Case Reports on Cardiology
Cardiology is the main part of medicine dealing with dysfunctions or malfunctioning and disorders of the heart. The heart is an important muscular organ that pumps blood to the body via the circulatory system. Drugs that are used to treat all the disorders in the body have a great impact on heart causing various adverse effects. Therefore, case reports on diseases and cardiac arrest have a great significance and help in the development and advancing of treatment strategies. Cardiology conference or rather all conferences of cardiology help in networking, B-2-B partnering between academicians and professionals.
- Track 1-1 Aortic Diseases
- Track 2-2 Infective Endocarditis
- Track 3-3 Disorders due to Coronary Circulation
- Track 4-4 Myocardium and Pericardium
- Track 5-5 How to Counter Coronary Artery Disease
- Track 6-6 How to Counter Coronary Artery Disease