Diagnosis and Treatment of Heart Diseases
Any heart damaging condition is a cause of heart disease. It is categorized according to the condition into cardiovascular disease, coronary artery disease and heart failure. The point of departure is to get a medical history, followed by an Auscultation. We may then order blood tests, electrophysiological procedures and cardiac imaging for further study. Electrophysiological techniques include electrocardiogram, cardiac monitoring, assessment of heart pain, and analysis of electrophysiology.
- Track 1-1 Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Track 2-2 Holter monitoring
- Track 3-3 Cardiac catheterization
- Track 4-4 Cardiac computerized tomography (CT) scan
- Track 5-5 Cardiac magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Track 6-6 Echocardiogram