Hypertension is where the force of the blood against the arterial wall is excessively high. Hypertension (HTN) is also called High Blood Pressure (HBP). This is a typical issue found in the majority of the grown-ups. These days, hypertension is found in adolescents . There are different explanations behind hypertension. There is no specific indication we can distinguish for hypertension however when the circulatory strain run is too high it influences the body harshly. There are two kinds of hypertension as Primary (fundamental) High Blood Pressure and Secondary High Blood Pressure. Hypertension causes numerous issues in human body as heart illnesses, kidney ailments, stoutness and different components. The major cause for hypertension can be recorded as excessive salt in diet, liquor use, smoking and unbalanced diet.
- Track 1-1 Pediatric Hypertension / Gestational Hypertension
- Track 2-2 Hypertensive heart diseases
- Track 3-3 Hypertension in Diabetes Patients
- Track 4-4 Hypertension Risk Factors, Diagnosis and Treatments
- Track 5-5 Case Reports on Hypertension and Healthcare