Current Research in Cardiology
Cardiology conferences includes the current research in cardiology in the new innovative methods that are coming in cardiology related field. In this sub topic we have Statin therapy, Thrombolytic therapy and Cardiac rehabilitation. There are 50 associations and societies and the main association for Interventional cardiology in USA. 120 universities are working on Current Research in Cardiology. Companies and hospitals around USA are associated with Cardiology. The upcoming Cardiology events are Snowmass cardiology conference 2016, cardiac nursing conferences, cardiac arrest conferences, world cardiology congress 2016. Some current research topics in cardiology includes; Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia Research, Myocardial and Heart Failure Research, The Fundamental Basis of Excitability in the Heart, Genetic Basis for Inherited Cardiovascular Disease, Proteomic Analysis of Heart Disease, Mechanisms of Cardiac Hypertrophy and Remodelling etc.
- Track 1-1 Vitamin D intake and the risk of heart disease
- Track 2-2 Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Track 3-3 Prosthetic heart valves and associated complications
- Track 4-4 Cardiac stem cells
- Track 5-5 Influence of diet and gut flora on cardiovascular diseases
- Track 6-6 Mental stress and its gender-specific link to coronary diseases