Heart Disease and Diagnostics Test
Any disorder that affects the heart, is a cause for the heart disease. Based up on the disorder it is classified into cardiovascular, coronary artery disease and heart failure. The starting point is obtaining a medical history, followed by Auscultation. Then blood tests, electrophysiological procedures, and cardiac imaging can be ordered for further analysis. Electrophysiological procedures include electrocardiogram, cardiac monitoring, cardiac stress testing, and the electrophysiology study.
- Track 1-1 Atherosclerotic
- Track 2-2 Lipo Protein Cholesterol
- Track 3-3 MRI and CT (scan)
- Track 4-4 Valvular Heart Disease
- Track 5-5 Stress test
- Track 6-6 Cardiac catheterization