The mammalian heart loses the capacity to recover inside the initial scarcely any days after birth. Myocardial injury in the grown-up heart prompts an irreversible loss of imperative myocardium and obviously brings about heart failure. Current cardiovascular failure pharmacotherapy has diminished mortality extensively in the course of the most recent couple of decades, yet it doesn't instigate the arrangement of new myocardium. Cardiovascular recovery is a profoundly yearning objective however there are currently three methodologies that have reliably exhibited a possibility to give new myocytes to the harmed heart in preclinical models: Cardiomyocyte transplantation, incitement of cardiomyocyte multiplication and direct reinventing of non-myocytes to cardiomyocytes.
- Track 1-1 Cardiac Regeneration Techniques
- Track 2-2 Human PSC-based cellular therapies
- Track 3-3 Cardiac Reprogramming
- Track 4-4 Cardiomyocyte Proliferation Transplantation
- Track 5-5 Tissue engineering